18 October 2006

Currently thinking, and reading

I talk to my grandma most weekends. She's an amazing woman. She lived through the horrors of the Holocaust, and yet, every time I call her and ask how she's doing, her answer is, "I can't complain."

So, me? I can't complain.
But still with the winter comming up, time and tell, it raises my sadness year and year again strangely for another year again i can feel november striking with his darned blue rod.. Let's hope it sparkles still some flakes in december. But for now, i'll have you all think with me, for advertising is a bit like life and life is what you make it huh...
Watch this ad

Currently reading?
Land And Environmental Art by Kastner J.
How To Be A Graphic Designer, Without Losing Your Soul by Shaughnessy A.

And last but certainly not least for this post, Nathalik is continuing process and research, involving design and human behaviour mainly, in a postgraduate course called Transmedia.
Congratulations, you're gonna make it girl! I'm sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment