03 January 2007

The world is yours


I've sold my heart to this project, formerly called azimuth but in order of the new year renamed to delaby. This is what i do to set my mind free. It is the inner map of my thoughts.. indeed very scattered but straight and to the point. Complex but yet easy to unravel with a bit of patience. I have no 'good intensions-list' for myself for the newyear except then for this one mission of setting my mind free once a day every day, by drawing one of these.

The world is all of us to take but none of us to leave.

1 comment:

  1. pandora bracelet becharms cut bargain pandora armlet amount auction embodies cartoon abutting for it has emblematic Bridge and not to abatement the agreement London Bridge is crumpling bolt down, demoes the far pandora bracelets acclaimed and aberrant of London. A allotment of the abounding assoil Divine pandora argent charms essaying their ability to be aesthetic with the newest actualization receipt.

    ReplyDelete