29 October 2007

Captain Kurk

Trouble with external hard disks seems to be my middle name, but sometimes that brings happy and sweet surprises, like this footage I just refound... LG&F was soooooooo much fun, mostly and especially after hours and in the French mountain dungeons...

WARNING:
I'm very aware of the fact that I'm violating lots of rules concerning privacy etcetera etcetera, but you know if you're feeling violated than you're a humourless prick that deserves to never ever have fun and drink again, thanks! Btw, I was crying tears from laughing thinking back at those sweet skiing days so chill and smile allright
:)))


"Beam me up act", starring me and Joeri Van Den Broeck (ex-LG&F, now MortierBrigade 'creative')


"Chick checkin'"at the ClubMed hotel, starring me, Joeri and Lander Engels (Heckle&Jeckle 'production')


"Drink 'n' drop", starring me, Wouter Vanherreweghe (ex-LG&F, now VVL-BBDO 'commercial'), Koen Van Deun (LG&F 'creative'), Tom Moons (LG&F 'commercial'), Inge Vanderhaeghe (LG&F 'commercial'), Lander Engels, Joerie Van Den Broeck aka Capt.Kurk, Steven Janssens aka MediaGod (LG&F 'media'), Tom Jacobs (LG&F 'creative'), Tim Driesen (ex-LG&F, now MortierBrigade 'creative'), Doris De Smet (Heckle&Jeckle 'production'), Jonathan Detavernier aka Johnny (Snow 'partner') and Sandy Leemans aka Sleemans (Heckle&Jeckle 'production')


"Vegas style dreaming", starring me, Joeri - 2 awefully bad dressed sluts without thongs and Koen


"Mama Mia", starring me, Tom J., Joeri, Koen, Steven - 2 fake Italian refugees with a mouse in their hats and Lander


"In your dreams", starring me, Joeri, Laurens Vermeire (an IT'brain mooohaa) Koen, Tom J. - the Thompsons see the Simpsons episode nr 4850254542 and Lander


"I'm a MILF and I like to show some titties", starring me, Koen, Steven, Laurens, Tom J., Lander and Joeri the Great - Oh yeah allmost forgot the Thompsons turned Klepkes.

No comments:

Post a Comment