19 August 2008

Sounds familiar?



... yes damn, or in my case I'd rather replace the last with "I'd like a website for my whatever-I-do can you make it asap, doesn't have to be anything extra-ordinary but it does have to stand out though... You can do whatever you like exept A, B, C, D, E, F, G. And Off course apply whatever colors to it but try avoiding I, J, K, L, M, N O, P. Oh and timing is never an issue but can you send me some layouts before Q then I'll let you know that you've forgotten to insert R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y. And oh yeah, I'd like to mail the URL to my friends and contacts before Z. Would you be so kind to do that for me, cool! After that I'll never call you again because you didn't really do what I had in mind and since I didn't pay you for it I don't owe you anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment